Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 April, 09:10
I have a little prayer request! 🏳️‍
I got sick around mid-day yesterday and my health has deteriorated since, I've been popping high fevers off and on, nausea, swollen tonsils and waves of body ache that cause my muscles to twitch painfully. I'm cold and uncomfortable. So if anyone has time at some point today to say a little prayer for me that would be wonderful. Thank you to anyone who does, I firmly believe in the healing power of prayer! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
04 April, 01:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Just saw this. Prayers you are doing better today. Also, I am never without my oregano oil. It's my new wonder drug for the last 9 months. Can get on Amazon or local vitamin type store. It comes in Super or regular strength. I have used both. Regular strength costs less.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Thank you, unfortunately I'm still very sick things have not improved for me just yet :(
01:51 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
04 April, 10:53
🙏

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
04 April, 05:07
🙏🏻