Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I have a little prayer request! 🏳️‍
I got sick around mid-day yesterday and my health has deteriorated since, I've been popping high fevers off and on, nausea, swollen tonsils and waves of body ache that cause my muscles to twitch painfully. I'm cold and uncomfortable. So if anyone has time at some point today to say a little prayer for me that would be wonderful. Thank you to anyone who does, I firmly believe in the healing power of prayer! 🙏🤍
09:10 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 April, 01:46
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So sorry Serah, May God Bless you and help you feel better!🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 01:51
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
04 April, 01:44
Just saw this. Prayers you are doing better today. Also, I am never without my oregano oil. It's my new wonder drug for the last 9 months. Can get on Amazon or local vitamin type store. It comes in Super or regular strength. I have used both. Regular strength costs less.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/...

04 April, 01:51
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Thank you, unfortunately I'm still very sick things have not improved for me just yet :(

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 April, 01:40
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
04 April, 01:40
Prayers for you @queenesther 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal You 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
04 April, 11:46
Sending Healing Prayers 💓 🙏

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
04 April, 08:53
Sarah, sending prayers your way. Try cold wash cloths across your forehead, and at the base of your neck when you are feverish. I have used all three homeopath remedies And have attached here. The flu medicine knocked a 104 fever out of me overnight, and the HCQ water is a great one to keep in your frig and take daily with water. Once your fever subsides a little try the detox bath. I hope someone is with you to lend hand while you recoup.

04 April, 09:01
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing these with me! I tried that third image before last time I was sick the taste of it was so awful lol, it upset my stomach. Unfortunately I'm on my own here 😅 nearest family is 2 hrs. away.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
04 April, 08:00
Sent a prayer for healing and strength 🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 07:44
🙏Praying🙏
(Anyone see the video clip of the Doctor who sprays a mist of 5 pumps of regular hydrogen Peroxide in the air & breathes it morning and evening with eyes closed. He said he hasn’t been sick in the several years he has been doing it.)
Definitely recommend D,C, zinc, quercetin etc. And chicken broth/ soup. Feel better soon.❤️

Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 April, 06:55
🙏🙏🙏

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
04 April, 06:21
🙏🙏🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 April, 06:07
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Capy @Capy
04 April, 04:44
Lord. I ask with a humble heart that you show favor to Serah. Please touch her with your Healing Presence. Holy Spirit, fill her with the Unconditional Love that will comfort and protect her. Put a hedge of protection around Serah where no more sickness can possibly continue. We (Anons) are praying you hear are specific request. We are in one spirit, asking for your Amazing Grace to touch and heal our Sister Serah. The Love that she shows us comes from You. All of us are better because of her. Please take away her pain. Please take away her fever. Please help her stomach to feel better. Please give her the strength back she once had before this set back. In the mighty name of Jesus we pray. Thank you Lord. Amen.

04 April, 05:15
In response Capy to his Publication
That was a lovely prayer 🥹
Thank you Capy! 🙏🤍
I like your timestamp too 😎

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 April, 03:55
Sending healing prayers. 🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 April, 03:49
💙Feel better sweet Serah....praying for you sister!🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
03 April, 03:40
Prayers for healing🙏

ising 4Him @ising4him
03 April, 02:52 (E)
Father God, I lift up Serah to you at this moment. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the only true healer. Lay your mighty hand of grace, comfort, and healing upon her, in Jesus' name.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
03 April, 02:17
Serah healing for you in Gods light and love

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
03 April, 01:48
Warfare Warrior prayer group on it

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
03 April, 01:44
Thinking RTS to any curses, spells and/or bad vibes that might have been sent your way Sarah.
Get Well
Be Well
Stay Well
You got this.
Healing vibes and prayers coming.
God Speed! We Love You!

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
03 April, 01:39
Prayers for healing. I think I saw someone posted ginger.... very good. Flush your system with warm 8 0z cup of ginger tea every hour. You will pee a lot, that's the idea to flush out the bacteria. Remember most illnesses are invasion of parasites.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 April, 01:33
Prayers for healing, Serah 🙏🙏🙏

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 April, 01:31
🙏🙏🙏👼

Richie Richard @Richie
03 April, 01:30
Praying for you dear friend.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
03 April, 01:29
🙏🙏🙏

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 01:25
Praying now, Serah.

Ange Love @LoveM
03 April, 01:20
🙏🏻✨Heavenly Father we ask and Praise You for healing our sister through Jesus Christ all Glory Amen🕊💕

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 April, 01:18
Feel Better Serah💙
Sending prayers 🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 April, 01:18
Prayers for quick healing and strength.