Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If the US Gov censored us but we should be protected under the 1A according to the Constitution, does that mean all Anons and Patriots can sue the shit out of the US Gov?

Sounds like it’s possible.

How do we get started?
04:17 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 April, 01:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
if 1st amendment fails-the answer is 2nd amendment. courts are worthless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 April, 01:41
Yeah like fake book and twatter!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 April, 05:54
I know of a really good law family.
John and Robert. Your welcome. 😁

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 April, 04:45
A Good lawyer Is utopia?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 April, 10:11 (E)
Maybe Send the Brunson Brothers a Re Q?
See if they Would DO IT !
Or We The People Start a Funding effort?
just spit Balling

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 09:53
We need a great constitutional law firm.
Nana knows you would not be asking a question you did not already have the answer to >>>
What you got?

Where to pick the battle?
Multiple fronts?
👉Silenced our first amendment rights thro proven social media manipulation?
👉How exactly did the govt step on our voting rights via violating 1st amendment right AND by violating our rights to have the members of congress stand by their oath to us & the constitution to investigate the 2020 election?
👉Conspiring against an entire class of ppl in this country, ie... conservatives?
👉How about limiting our rights to peaceful protests by way of govt intimidation.

Do we have proof or viable case for anything along these lines, DoQ?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 April, 10:12 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Even though Twitter still has me permanently banned…I have a particular bone to pick with FB. My daughter was at least reading what I posted there enough to shame me for falling for ‘conspiracies’. If they had not regularly suspended me, she would have at least had access to the professional medical opinions concerning the Covid vaccines, and may have not been talked into taking the first shots like she was.
Loathe those sumbitches…is an understatement.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 April, 09:44
I want names, literally effed my profile

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 April, 09:41
I would assume this is or has been done on our behalf.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 April, 09:20
My first question would be... who actually did all the censoring? Was it part of “the plan”? 🧐

Damp Mouse donated @Dampermouse
03 April, 09:17
Yes!

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
03 April, 08:49
Class Action Lawsuits Can Be Very Effective

Law & Physics @physics171
03 April, 08:42
Learning how to reassemble a dejure Confederate Republic for the people.
Being Built now.

Military is not the only way, taking back the Nation, each State is a country, showing the world how its done, paving the way for the world to learn about having republic forms of Government where a rule of law is respected.

https://www.national-assem...

03 April, 08:40

03 April, 08:39
Anyone part of crimes has no immunity.
It's not coming from the Tax payers pockets, its coming from the employees pockets, also being that BAR members are unlawful, they can all pound salt, sounds like open and shut cases, would would defend?
Lawful lawsuits...

Going to need a list of name from every aspect of Government and all connected corporations.
This is just one aspect DoQ, Have any other ideas?
Like Who allowed medical establishments, BAR members, Police and all other departments, agencies without emoluments?

Ask questions people.
What do we want to know, what rights have been violated, trespassed, usurped?
Its massive, all employees are on the hook for crimes that happen...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 April, 08:33
Class action?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 April, 08:29
Sign me up!! 😂

Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
03 April, 07:12
B-I-N-G-O

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
03 April, 07:05
Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 -

We MUST do this OURSELVES (IF it must be done).

ALL BAR member "lawyers" carry the foreign nobility designation of ESQUIRE and are therefore NOT Statesmen or our fellow Americans. They are FOREIGNERS. This will be VERY important in the Future...

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
03 April, 06:56

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
03 April, 06:04
Count me in!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
03 April, 05:44
Man that would be soo cool. I'm in 😁

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 April, 05:36

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 April, 05:32
AU class action. The winnings build Anon Island as a refuge for all patriots worldwide. Let’s go!!!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
03 April, 05:15
LFG!

sequence @sequence
03 April, 05:10
oo

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 April, 05:09
The boy by the side of the Road!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
03 April, 05:05
Maybe someone should fire out a tweet to twitter and have all the government censored comments that relate to censored (suspended) individuals on twitter, reinstated.
They can share their stories.
Just an idea, one might want to consider for the future.
Just sayin

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
03 April, 05:45
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I'm still waiting for their reason for suspending me from twit !!!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
03 April, 05:05
Let's REMOVE the Deep State, put President Trump back in as President & not just Commander In Chief & give Reparations to every CITIZEN.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 April, 05:39
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
NESARA

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 April, 04:53
If we reconstruct government, who would we sue?

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
03 April, 04:36
When this thing of ours is in full swing, you will see all the cockroach lawyers come out of the woodwork to "help" us seek justice. Lying whores. When there is money involved, they will prostitute themselves for any cause. Where are they now? Their silence is deafening. 🐸