Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 April, 09:10
I have a little prayer request! 🏳️‍
I got sick around mid-day yesterday and my health has deteriorated since, I've been popping high fevers off and on, nausea, swollen tonsils and waves of body ache that cause my muscles to twitch painfully. I'm cold and uncomfortable. So if anyone has time at some point today to say a little prayer for me that would be wonderful. Thank you to anyone who does, I firmly believe in the healing power of prayer! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Capy @Capy
04 April, 04:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Lord. I ask with a humble heart that you show favor to Serah. Please touch her with your Healing Presence. Holy Spirit, fill her with the Unconditional Love that will comfort and protect her. Put a hedge of protection around Serah where no more sickness can possibly continue. We (Anons) are praying you hear are specific request. We are in one spirit, asking for your Amazing Grace to touch and heal our Sister Serah. The Love that she shows us comes from You. All of us are better because of her. Please take away her pain. Please take away her fever. Please help her stomach to feel better. Please give her the strength back she once had before this set back. In the mighty name of Jesus we pray. Thank you Lord. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
That was a lovely prayer 🥹
Thank you Capy! 🙏🤍
I like your timestamp too 😎
05:15 AM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Capy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it