Martin Geddes @martingeddes
All I want to do at the moment is find time to read, research, and restock ideas — plus heal myself from the stresses of the last few years. Writing essays, doing admin, or marketing my work have low appeal. After just an hour or two of focus work I am really tired. Yet somehow we have to soldier on each day, as the demands of the world insist on participation in all these more dreary tasks.
08:47 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
03 April, 09:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Awe Thank you martin.
Sending to intentions, focused attention healing vibes.
Thoughts of encouragement you are sharing, are enlightening.
Blessings
Love you.
Appreciating the Warrior spirit, solider in you.
In physics there is a term fire in your blood, really its your passion for pure benevolence, of heart, for adventure, keys are with the child in you, what children show, connecting to the heart, imagination, of children, exciting adventure.
Nature is a great to recharge.
🙏💥🔥💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
03 April, 02:25
Martin May you take sometime when you are weary to do what makes your heart and body happy and lighter 😊. Love to you Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodie Jennings @Jodie
03 April, 08:58
These photos have brightened my morning, thank you!

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
03 April, 08:57
The unknown, lack of control adds tonnage to the problems. It shouldn't be this difficult. Being awake and seeing things for exactly what they are is maddening at times compounded by the lack of awareness from those around us. Please keep the faith. You are a bright light for so many of us! TRUTH