sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 April, 10:43
👀

JackStr42679640
Apr 2, 2023
5:07 AM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 April, 10:58
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
“Headed to the Future and the future’s ours”
“Lean on me; and I’m gonna lean on you.”

1986 > 114

cdnpatriot1017
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT
42 > 411 < > 114
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all
114 > 11/22
11/22 > 222 > 6 IGY6

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Neil Diamond "Headed for the Future" 1986 Music Video - YouTube

Neil Diamond's uptempo single "Headed for the Future" reached #53 on the Billboard Hot 100 for week ending June 28,1986.Neil told the Los Angeles Times then ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
these propaganda songs are cgi and poorly put together. All the music is the same beat. Play a REAL Diamond tune....you'll see the difference.
02:56 PM - Apr 02, 2023
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LucilleBaals in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 April, 04:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Absolutely. Been to more than 1 ND concert. I assumed CGI plays a big part when you’re voice isn’t quite what it used to be. 💞

02 April, 04:14
lots lacking, bit stiff tho...... ain't he? 😄

02 April, 04:47
did u notice it's filmed in a Prison setting. The future.