sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 April, 10:43
👀

JackStr42679640
Apr 2, 2023
5:07 AM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
“Headed to the Future and the future’s ours”
“Lean on me; and I’m gonna lean on you.”

1986 > 114

cdnpatriot1017
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT
42 > 411 < > 114
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all
114 > 11/22
11/22 > 222 > 6 IGY6

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Neil Diamond "Headed for the Future" 1986 Music Video - YouTube

Neil Diamond's uptempo single "Headed for the Future" reached #53 on the Billboard Hot 100 for week ending June 28,1986.Neil told the Los Angeles Times then ...

10:58 AM - Apr 02, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 April, 10:50
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
GM!!
IDK why I am reminded of these things while I am sleeping..lol

42!
Just a thought...Is it possible that we are literally 2 days ahead?
4/3 = 4/1? (April Fools)

(2 days ahead of schedule)

2644 / 4.12 > 4/3

More coincidences ...
( thginrevo)
42 > Jackie Robinson (born in Cairo, GA) 🤨
Jackie died in Stamford, Conneticut
October 24, 1972 (aged 53) = 15 > 24 = 6/9
10/24 > 12:4 🧐
12/4 > 4/3

#MarchMadness
UConn has a campus in Stamford.
1 University Pl, Stamford, CT 06901

Easter is the Timeline
4/14 = 4/1 Julian
4/15 = 4/2 Julian

"Robinson broke the baseball color line when he started at first base for the Brooklyn Dodgers on 4/15/1947."

Uconn =
English = 402
Simple = 67

...SHOCKING...

Elvis =
English = 402
Simple = 67

Water / Soul / Pharaoh / Satanic / Julian / Reset / The One / Breaking / Avalanche / Cheating / Jessie / Yahawah / Evidence / Ashtar
in English = 402
in Simple = 67

2 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 02:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
GM, Following Senator Grassley’s advice. I’ll have limited connectivity for next 24 hr.

Bookmarked to answer later. 😉

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 April, 05:03
Neil Diamond - America (Live At The Greek Theatre / 2012) - YouTube

Dedicated to his grandmother who made the journey from Kiev nearly 100 years ago, watch Neil perform "America" live at the Greek Theatre, part of the new Hot...

02 April, 05:11
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
“The Eye of the Storm!”

🥲 You brought back such a rush of emotion, you made me cry! Thank you for sharing! ❤️‍🔥
🕊🙏🏻🕊

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
02 April, 02:56
these propaganda songs are cgi and poorly put together. All the music is the same beat. Play a REAL Diamond tune....you'll see the difference.

02 April, 04:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Absolutely. Been to more than 1 ND concert. I assumed CGI plays a big part when you’re voice isn’t quite what it used to be. 💞

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
02 April, 01:29
Is Neil Diamond a "character" in the show as well? I am starting to wonder how many famous people are just characters> What a wild ride!

02 April, 04:05
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
I think (hope) there will be many good surprises….
🕊🙏🏻🕊
#tbiytc

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 April, 05:17
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
Well he did sing "Sweet Caroline"
I believe he recently admitted that it was Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg that inspired the songs title.

https://youtu.be/bcIf57sAq...
NEIL DIAMOND - Sweet Caroline (Live-2008) (HD) - YouTube

Concert 2008 Neil Diamond Sweet Caroline...