Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
When did everyone start noticing everything looking fake in the news regarding videos in DC? For me it started around the 6th of January.
05:42 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Hold The line @Flygirl59
09 February, 09:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
a few days before and the weeks leading upto it we flew plane loads of soldiers into RIC, knew something was up...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janette Harris @harrisjnet
08 February, 11:01
I have not trusted anything since learning about CGIs and green screens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
08 February, 07:59
I never watch the news lol Sorry. But I get your point.

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 07:58
I really only watch the news here and there, not enough to give a date, but the vaccines looked very fake to me!
Of course so did the swearing in with sleepy joe!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
08 February, 07:56
Exactly on point!

Nathan TRUMPWON @NATHANTRUMPWON
08 February, 07:41
I think I woke up about November when I started following you on Twitter to be honest.

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
08 February, 07:37
I don't remember the date but when I was watching the very first vaccinations being given and realized the syringe was empty. The person administering the injections went through the motions but the plunger was already depressed when she inserted the needle. Had to rewind and watch a couple of times. From that point I was watching everything very closely.

Theresa Carpenter @TESS4582
08 February, 06:58
This looks CGI to
me!

The ENTIRE Super Bowl looked odd, too.

https://youtu.be/D9j8pBIpp...

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
08 February, 08:02
In response Theresa Carpenter to her Publication
I have not tuned in to watch sports in maybe 2 years. It looked not sure I have the right word OFF ???? to me.🤷‍♀️

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
08 February, 06:41
I'm in a weird headspace today, but I'm starting to wonder if this "movie" didn't start shortly after Trump took office. Could it be that the whitehats have controlled the narrative for much longer than we think? Could it be that when Q began dropping intel, that the war was already won, and we've been watching a movie ever since?

David Lawn @DavidLawn
08 February, 07:02
In response Beth Osborne to her Publication
Looks to me like an event Queue was set up long ago and the events are now being called, one after the other. For example https://qalerts.app/?n=441...

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
08 February, 06:40
Hearing Trump and Pompeo talk about "transitoning" to the "next administration". That is when I started to recognize the fakery of "leaders". Jan 6 was a HUGE eye opener to the effort behind the scenes. I only recently recognized the CGI tho.

Amy Randy @VanDee
08 February, 06:26
I'm still trying to decide when Bidan started looking different. Everytime I research it I get a time frame even farther back.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
08 February, 06:14
Def 6th. But once you do the things that we off before then all start to make sense.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
08 February, 06:07

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
08 February, 06:04
The 6th started feeling insane. I never watch the MSM or let their frequencies in, but just noticed all the anons posting pics of things not making physical or logistical sense.
Also, I have trusted President Trump since i campaigned to elect him both times.
I knew it must have to be this way to wake up the rest of the sleepers.
Btw — thank you whoever you are for bringing more hope into this crazy time of change!!
Love you all!
Godspeed Patriots!

September Pro @LateSeptember
08 February, 05:57
Hello All - new here to anonup but like it so far. Hope I am commenting correctly though this is a bit off topic on this post. I'm not experienced/knowledgeable enough to spot the deep fakes without Ezra pointing them out. Wanted to say ty Ezra for the movie picks. I rented White Squall today - worth every penny though the dolphin scene made me tear up. Definitely loving that ending though...and I've been pissed for 4 years, level "nuclear" pissed for about 4 months though I feel alone in this when I see people in my community just going about their mindless can't be bothered days.

Amy Randy @VanDee
08 February, 06:43
In response September Pro to her Publication
Love this. Welcome!!!! All of us here have felt this way. It gets better and your red pill will naturally ebb and flow. It does feel surreal to me still and I feel a little less alone when I come on the boards. Podcasts help too...they're all over the spectrum.

Also...this whole has created a ton of really great videos...the inspirational kind.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Just throwing some stuff out there.

Go on Ezra's Gab as well if not already too.

Everbody tag your favorite video. Yaaaaaaaas

Robin Crane @Gunnersmom
08 February, 07:11
In response September Pro to her Publication
Im new here as well and am still trying to figure things out! I try to keep up and try to do research but still feel lost....so I jump on here to try to make sense of it all. Some things I underdtand....a lot I dont...but Im trying cause Im TRUMP 10000000% 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nathan Evans @Ntevans
08 February, 05:56
Funniest Bidan Moments so far: 1) Double stepping into Marine1. 2) Saying "No" to lifting Iran sanctions yesterday. 3) Searching his suit jacket for a pen amd showing the wire.

David Lawn @DavidLawn
08 February, 07:05
In response Nathan Evans to his Publication
Is he giving us clues ? Is this all part of the event Queue set up long ago https://qalerts.app/?n=441...

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 05:54
It started when I never heard Trump make an actual concession or mention "Biden" or the existence of a "Biden Administration"

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:55
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Good eye.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
08 February, 05:53
I do not remember the exact date. I do remember SantaSurfing posing about Binan's EO's not showing up. I knew it was the weekend and wanted to give it time. When I saw the EO's I say, ok - this is BS. Then I looked at the Signatures, and past signatures. Then I believe (I will probably need correction here) - I sread a post from GhostEzra point out the Signatures were - totaly different. That is the point I started to notice so much weird crap - because I was activly looking for it.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 05:52
Everything started looking fake when Bidan got surges of 100s of thousands of votes all for him after the election was already over.

I mean its all a hall of mirrors. How are we to determine real from fake well all images of our ruling class are carefully contrived, framed and edited?

This is a great book I first learned about from Limbaugh on the mechanics of the media matrix.

I hope GE doesn't mind if we say nice things about Rush on his thread.

https://www.amazon.com/Ima...

Granny Patriot @Cjw22
08 February, 05:51
The whole place has changed since Jan 6th. Gotham cityish.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
08 February, 05:51
I didn't watch MSM clips, I was watching FB lives from friends who where there. I couldn't understand when going through my feed what some people who love the fake news were saying. It didn't matter how many live videos I shared with them, they only saw what MSM shared and were saying.

Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 05:48
Hmmmm, I think for me it was obvious when "Bidan" was signing the EOs, the windows in the background looked so different, like they were tinted. I know it was kind of late in the game, but honestly that's the first time it really jumped out at me.

Nathan Evans @Ntevans
08 February, 05:46
Definitely on January 6th. Youtube live streams vs. news reports were so drastically different.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 05:46
Im a little slower, several days after that. However, ain't nothing right about DC. Like Osiris's penis/Washington monument, 666 in wide 6666 inches high.

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
08 February, 05:45
Same--right at 1/6 and it just keeps getting more bizarre. I tend to be on OAN more but even they have had odd things pop up--like a quick tag on the ticker saying Biden arrested which we've not heard yet with certainty. But seeing the fakeness being odd makes me realize things are going on behind the scenes.