Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:42
When did everyone start noticing everything looking fake in the news regarding videos in DC? For me it started around the 6th of January.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
08 February, 05:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hello All - new here to anonup but like it so far. Hope I am commenting correctly though this is a bit off topic on this post. I'm not experienced/knowledgeable enough to spot the deep fakes without Ezra pointing them out. Wanted to say ty Ezra for the movie picks. I rented White Squall today - worth every penny though the dolphin scene made me tear up. Definitely loving that ending though...and I've been pissed for 4 years, level "nuclear" pissed for about 4 months though I feel alone in this when I see people in my community just going about their mindless can't be bothered days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Randy @VanDee
Love this. Welcome!!!! All of us here have felt this way. It gets better and your red pill will naturally ebb and flow. It does feel surreal to me still and I feel a little less alone when I come on the boards. Podcasts help too...they're all over the spectrum.

Also...this whole has created a ton of really great videos...the inspirational kind.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Just throwing some stuff out there.

Go on Ezra's Gab as well if not already too.

Everbody tag your favorite video. Yaaaaaaaas
06:43 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response September Pro to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VanDee in this post can reply
September Pro @LateSeptember
08 February, 06:49
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
Thank you for the kind encouragement and resources - much appreciated!