Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:42
When did everyone start noticing everything looking fake in the news regarding videos in DC? For me it started around the 6th of January.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
08 February, 05:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hello All - new here to anonup but like it so far. Hope I am commenting correctly though this is a bit off topic on this post. I'm not experienced/knowledgeable enough to spot the deep fakes without Ezra pointing them out. Wanted to say ty Ezra for the movie picks. I rented White Squall today - worth every penny though the dolphin scene made me tear up. Definitely loving that ending though...and I've been pissed for 4 years, level "nuclear" pissed for about 4 months though I feel alone in this when I see people in my community just going about their mindless can't be bothered days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Crane @Gunnersmom
Im new here as well and am still trying to figure things out! I try to keep up and try to do research but still feel lost....so I jump on here to try to make sense of it all. Some things I underdtand....a lot I dont...but Im trying cause Im TRUMP 10000000% 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
07:11 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response September Pro to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gunnersmom in this post can reply
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
08 February, 07:29
In response Robin Crane to her Publication
Have you watched Fall Cabal and Covid from the same person Janet O? If not start there.

Robin Crane @Gunnersmom
08 February, 07:31
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
I have not but I will....thanks!!!