Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:42
When did everyone start noticing everything looking fake in the news regarding videos in DC? For me it started around the 6th of January.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Osborne @KomMom62
08 February, 06:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm in a weird headspace today, but I'm starting to wonder if this "movie" didn't start shortly after Trump took office. Could it be that the whitehats have controlled the narrative for much longer than we think? Could it be that when Q began dropping intel, that the war was already won, and we've been watching a movie ever since?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Lawn @DavidLawn
Looks to me like an event Queue was set up long ago and the events are now being called, one after the other. For example https://qalerts.app/?n=441...
07:02 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Beth Osborne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DavidLawn in this post can reply
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 08:02
In response David Lawn to his Publication
could we be at the bottom of the list?
if so, what do you think number 5 was?
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK

David Lawn @DavidLawn
09 February, 02:45
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
I agree. I've forgotten 5 but at some point the EO was valid and control given to MIL, who will give it back. I did know that military transfer date and have forgotten but its findable.