Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 01:38
Here is the full interview with Nino and Juan O Savin

https://rumble.com/v2fqvka...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 01:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
3-31-23 JUAN O SAVIN
W/DNRodriguez

https://rumble.com/v2fqvka...

JUAN
They’ve said they won’t put him in handcuffs
but they will likely follow procedure
& get fingerprints, mug shot, the whole smear.
They can’t control themselves.
Their Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
THEY WANT TO PUT HIM IN PRISON FOREVER.
THERE'S MORE CHARGES PENDING..
He still gets his Secret Service protection.
There’s been a protocol laid out
of how they would have to do it
👉 IF IT’S GOING TO PROCEED FORWARD..
That stuff was laid out initially back in Sept./Oct.
They'd already got the arrest team personnel in position there
near Mar-a-Lago
& they’ve stayed in place during this whole time.
We’ve been monitoring that group with Sec. Service & FBI..
At Waco the other day Trump said,
“This is the battle to the death. This is life & death.
WE’RE GOING TO GO IN THERE & KILL THE DEEP STATE.
KILL EM FOREVER” 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 01:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Maybe everyone understands now, there has always been a schedule sort of thing.
Like they always knew the ending but the moves in between could not be determined until they happened.

IMO< This is why Trump went on Twit wit to start with to control the daily narrative until we got to a particular saturation level.

The news events push a move on their part, we have them all for the most part all gamed out (few surprises),and we chose our move based on theirs until the check mate on all boards.

So the Q drops in essence could have happened last fall or the fall before, depending on the moves in between.

If you have listened to Juan closely, the military would only move during a time of the year that ppl would not die from being outside, that it would preferably be in the fall, but evidently 2023 was the last year for it to happen.

I believe that 2023 has always been the year one side or the other wins.
Period.

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
01 April, 02:43
MINE PERSONAL OPINION IS, THAT "WHITE HATS" WASTED THREE IMPORTANT YEARS FOR ZERO PROGRESS IN LIBERATING EARTH.

2023 IS NOTHING, BUT JEOPARDY SHIT SHOW.

LITERALLY FESTIVAL OF WASTED YEARS, ONLY BECAUSE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS STUPORLY STUPID BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENDING.

THERE IS ZERO GOOD REASON FOR POSTPONED THIS SHIT SHOW EVEN MONTH AGO SINCE STOLEN 2020 ELECTIONS.

01 April, 06:12
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Well if they had moved then we would have risked being in a never ending civil war, so slow roll as painful as it is has paid dividends in the numbers awake.

01 April, 06:20
SO YOUR LEADERS RATHER CHOOSE TO SLOWLY POISON ALL TALENTED ON ALTAIR OF HUMAN MEDIOCRITY?🤔😔😔😔

ITS ZERO SUMM GAME TO ME

01 April, 06:27
Are we any better than the evils if we dont do it the legal way if possible?

I have already seen WELL INTENTIONED Patriots, and not just in America, begin the process of stepping up to take the reigns that are already fookn up by thinking they know what is best for everyone.

That is how we got here, some few thinking they are large and in charge and know what is better for us because they think we are either too stupid to decide or too inferrer.

01 April, 06:30
IDEAL TIMELINE FOR ASCENTION WAS 22.2.2022

NOW WE HEADING ON DIFFERENT ONE, WHICH IS CABAL PREFERED...

ITS LIKE TWO TRAINZ, WHICH PASSING BY IN OPOSITE DIRECTIONS.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks you are wrong about that, that is not the future in my visions.
2-22-22 was the first time I met Juan O Savin.
God himself arranged the meeting & I took a leap of faith seeing what He had arranged and travel alone to met him at Trump Tower in Vegas.
Have not regretted it.
We control the path and there are enough of us now to make sure the timeline is not the cabal's path to destroy the world.
06:35 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
01 April, 06:53
WE ARE TEMPORARY SAFE FROM USA IMPERIALISTIC AMBITIONS ONLY BECAUSE WAR IN UKRAINE COMPLETEDLY EXHAUSTED USA MILITARY STOCKS...

WHEN YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE GIVEN CHANCE TO REPLENISH THEM, MORTAL DANGER FROM USA SIDE WILL CONTINUE

01 April, 07:02
When we right this ship called America there will only be one more war fought, and that will be with the antichrist in the City of London.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
01 April, 07:11
Love you Yuri! The war mongers from here don’t represent 99% of Americans! We want to unite with you and take them down ! Unity we win! Godspeed! God bless! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

01 April, 06:44
YOU COULD CONTROL, MANAGE AND ARRANGE YOUR AMERICAN WAY...

BUT WE IN EUROPA KNOW, THAT YOUR ENTIRE NATION IS MADE OF LUNATIC IDIOTS, TOO DANGEROUS TO OBEY 😂😂😂

SO YOU SIMPLY USING EUROPA CORRUPT LEADERS TO PROVOKE WAR WITH CHINA, WHICH YOU AS AMERICANS WILL SPONSOR BY SELLING US USA ARMS, SAME WAY, AS YOU TRICKED NAIVE UKRAINIANZ INTO WAR WITH RUSSIA.

YOU MINE FREN ARE MORTAL ENEMIES TO PEACE BY ANY CONFIGURATION OF WHO WILL RULE OVER USA

01 April, 07:01
You mine fren paint with too broad a brush as I have said before, they people of whom you speak that have done these atrocities for decades that have been in control here in America are no better than the evils in your country.
The 1% of evil has controlled the entire planet for our entire lives, and not until now have any of us had a chance to change this.
Your evils are no better or worse than mine.