Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Hi beautiful souls, I am asking for prayers. I need them for my son and for my niece. My son has some health issues that need healing (not jabbed but is always around the jabbed) and my niece who is young and jabbed to the max has been sick a lot. I just learned today that she had shingles for a week. My dad got Shingles before he died because he had no immune system after fighting bone marrow failure for 13 years. I can't even offer advice because I have been told what I can and cannot talk about. Please pray with me. My niece was the first child who opened up my heart in my 20s. She's my GOD CHILD and has turned away from GOD. She not only needs her body healed but she needs to turn back to GOD. I feel helpless with them both and I love them very much. Please pray for them for me. Thanks as always for being such beautiful lights in this insane world. I love you so much.
04:02 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
01 April, 05:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Sending prayers 🙏🏻 and God’s Blessings 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 April, 05:34
🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
01 April, 05:11
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 April, 05:03
Praying for your family!

Richie Richard @Richie
01 April, 05:00
We are living in such challenging times. We all have to pray daily. Here to support you in prayer for your family.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 April, 04:56
Prayers they feel Gods healing touch.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
01 April, 04:52
Praying now, Hope.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
01 April, 04:51
Praying for all of you

Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 April, 04:50
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 April, 04:50
Sending prayers for you and your family! 🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
01 April, 04:47
🙏🙏🙏