Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 April, 04:02
Hi beautiful souls, I am asking for prayers. I need them for my son and for my niece. My son has some health issues that need healing (not jabbed but is always around the jabbed) and my niece who is young and jabbed to the max has been sick a lot. I just learned today that she had shingles for a week. My dad got Shingles before he died because he had no immune system after fighting bone marrow failure for 13 years. I can't even offer advice because I have been told what I can and cannot talk about. Please pray with me. My niece was the first child who opened up my heart in my 20s. She's my GOD CHILD and has turned away from GOD. She not only needs her body healed but she needs to turn back to GOD. I feel helpless with them both and I love them very much. Please pray for them for me. Thanks as always for being such beautiful lights in this insane world. I love you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
Sending prayers 🙏🏻 and God’s Blessings 😇
05:36 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UpLNYTE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katrina Nrekic, click on at the bottom under it