Johnny Five @Johnny_5
Wife (family) aren't awake. Every year I get the "April Fools" nonsense. Makes me cringe. That these people are mocking us and everyone goes along with it.

Can't wait for restoration of calendar, for the truth, for the healing of America. It's going to be a good year AU.
11:06 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
01 April, 06:57
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Not mocking you man, they don't know or care. My whole family don't know or don't care with the notable brother. We get along fine. I am oldest of 10, 2 have passed, 7 don't care, their spouses are the same. What great lessons can we learn from this? Not very many, we are water and oil. Focus, find your people and carry on. There may be a time when they realize or awaken. That's what your here for, to help, guide and treat them as a parodical family. Just one man's opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
01 April, 06:51
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I hear ya Johnny. I live with my boyfriend. He's not awake. Nor are my 2 adult children. Thankful for my big group of friends who are. And my family here !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396