Johnny Five @Johnny_5
01 April, 11:06
Wife (family) aren't awake. Every year I get the "April Fools" nonsense. Makes me cringe. That these people are mocking us and everyone goes along with it.

Can't wait for restoration of calendar, for the truth, for the healing of America. It's going to be a good year AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
Not mocking you man, they don't know or care. My whole family don't know or don't care with the notable brother. We get along fine. I am oldest of 10, 2 have passed, 7 don't care, their spouses are the same. What great lessons can we learn from this? Not very many, we are water and oil. Focus, find your people and carry on. There may be a time when they realize or awaken. That's what your here for, to help, guide and treat them as a parodical family. Just one man's opinion
06:57 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17LarryQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Larry Dooley, click on at the bottom under it