Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
31 March, 03:23
1 of 2
Hello all! I'm starting a Postcards 4 POTUS drive & could use Ur help. Please send a postcard from your state to Trump @
Donald J. Trump
c/o Mar-A-Lago Club
1100 S. Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Share w/EVERYONE U know & let's overwhelm Mar-A-Largo w/our support. The goal is to get EVERY individual (not household) to participate. Personally, I'm purchasing a stack of postcards, addressing them & putting on the postage so all they have to do is write their message & mail. (Kind of like ballot harvesting 😃) Again, it doesn't matter the pic on the card as long as it has your state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
2/2 U don't need to put a return address if u have reservations. This drive will begin tomorrow 4/1 and run thru 4/30 (done in 30 😉) We need to spread the word quickly & unrelentlessly. If we can get enough participation, maybe we can get the attention of some news sources while showing the country that we R the majority regardless of what the corrupt election results showed. I'm hoping that some of U may have direct or indirect contact with other truthers & platforms to share this & get to as many as possible. I'm sick & tired of doing nothing & hoping that this will bring a sense of unity, patriotism & support for all who join in. For God, Country & Trump
WWG1WGA
03:25 PM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot@ Heart, click on at the bottom under it