Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
1 of 2
Hello all! I'm starting a Postcards 4 POTUS drive & could use Ur help. Please send a postcard from your state to Trump @
Donald J. Trump
c/o Mar-A-Lago Club
1100 S. Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Share w/EVERYONE U know & let's overwhelm Mar-A-Largo w/our support. The goal is to get EVERY individual (not household) to participate. Personally, I'm purchasing a stack of postcards, addressing them & putting on the postage so all they have to do is write their message & mail. (Kind of like ballot harvesting πŸ˜ƒ) Again, it doesn't matter the pic on the card as long as it has your state.
03:23 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 March, 04:10
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜AND I GRABBED IT AT 17 LOVES AND 17 REPOSTS AND PUT IT ON GAB !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 04:21
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
It was meant to be 😊 Thank you so much!! Really appreciate it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 03:25
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
2/2 U don't need to put a return address if u have reservations. This drive will begin tomorrow 4/1 and run thru 4/30 (done in 30 πŸ˜‰) We need to spread the word quickly & unrelentlessly. If we can get enough participation, maybe we can get the attention of some news sources while showing the country that we R the majority regardless of what the corrupt election results showed. I'm hoping that some of U may have direct or indirect contact with other truthers & platforms to share this & get to as many as possible. I'm sick & tired of doing nothing & hoping that this will bring a sense of unity, patriotism & support for all who join in. For God, Country & Trump
WWG1WGA