Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
30 March, 11:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
If Trump is still the legal president, wouldn't his arrest be considered
a coupe attempt?
12:00 AM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
31 March, 12:15
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Can the president (or commander in chief) been arrested ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
31 March, 11:45
Well the arrest of the president is being shouted loud…the former president would be O bummer

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
31 March, 11:42
It will set a precedent for all previous, living presidents to be arrested and their dirty laundry available for all to see. They have nothing on DJT. Will be interesting and may or may not happen...this is the art of war.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 March, 11:41
Would not it be delish, if the first arrest was Obama, Biden, and 98% of Congress?

One event - arrest as a singular, not 'arrests'

CSPAN would be the most watched channel in the world... oh, come on, I can dream!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
31 March, 12:26
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
And just before the 'Arrest' Trump should
show up at a presser with Marines saying
"see this big beautiful group of military"
they will explain how I am still President
and assist in the Storm...I probably dream
too big

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
31 March, 01:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
If the normies won’t go to his rallies, then this does appear to be one way to speak to a much larger group with all eyes on an event which TDS crazy people think they have been longing for all this time 👀

I do dream big, so if he shows up with some savory world leaders all shaking hands and hugging around him during the photo op, agrees to trade sleepy Joe to Putin for that Nordstroms thing (in exchange for a nice lunch, of course), then calls Joe up from the crowd; let’s Kim do a cheesy grin (long-awaited stand up open mic) comedy moment while Xi signs a big cardboard check in the amount of “Peace” payable to “The World”… then that might be okay.

I’d actually just settle for a flyover of the Blue Angels in a big Space Force symbol formation along with all those many space ships we’ve been seeing… so I’m really not too hard to please these days.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 March, 11:29
I thought the same thing. They cannot indict a sitting President. This indictment seals their fate then. Yes, bring in the Marines!!!!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
31 March, 11:26
yes