Precedent SET!

UNSHAKABLE __________?

@ candlesinthenight
06:29 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
31 March, 10:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
How come when I look up Desantis and Dupont store 686 in Paris comes up? Leather goods! Where do they get the skins? Clown revenue comes in the strangest most evil ways. Kate Spade. Was it after a genocide she set up shop somewhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 10:02
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
https://www.googleadservic... Access denied??????? They selling kids??????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 10:05
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

robert parrish @pfarm12
31 March, 04:43
34 count indictment. 34 .....Trumps 33

TIME TRAVELER @TimeTraveler777
31 March, 03:19
SAW THIS MADE ME LAUGH! THOUGHT OF YOU :)

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 March, 11:48
In response TIME TRAVELER to her Publication
Awwwwwww Love it!
That's a keeper 4 me 😹😘❤️

TIME TRAVELER @TimeTraveler777
31 March, 02:43

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 March, 12:19
I just noticed his hat is the same one that Sr Pres JFK is wearing when Pres DJT hugged him. And the Z on the door is what John has tattoo'd on his right arm and every Russian military vehicals have painted on them. Boy the look on his face right here says it all: Winning! So BadAss! Cool stuff Kat! 🤍🏁🤍

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 March, 12:15
To the moon Alice!

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 March, 12:05

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 March, 12:05
Trump = Sent by God. 🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 March, 06:30
🙏💪💗

love my president trump

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 March, 06:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
PRESIDENT TRUMP
IS
PHENOMENAL!!!!! 🦅🇺🇸❤️‍🔥🕊