QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
28 March, 07:20
They are trying to slide the entirety of /pol because of the FF shooter shoe/hat/wall issues and many other inconsistencies.

not very often they try to slide the entire board. Interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 March, 09:42
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 09:50
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
What's your point/intention with these? just make it clear and we can waste no further time or energy on it.

28 March, 10:13
It's called an open public forum? And your point? Why are you all always so scared of a fight or challenge that everything is taken as it being knocking a chip off your shoulder? Like you're actively looking for a fight or something?

28 March, 11:02
No the opposite, I just wanted to know the intention, as in what I am saying is bullshit?

let me know.

Well, what the fuck does your post say? It is a bullshit display for distraction? Correct? Yeah, it is an agreement you testy lil shit
11:39 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
28 March, 11:52
I was only asking.