Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
This is being reposted all over...

Military, STEP. THE FUCK. UP!!!!!!
You take an oath to protect Americans against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic!! We ALL know you are fully aware of all of the evil and fraud that has taken place for decades. Fucking fix it!! Never again will there be another "Thank you for your service" or prayers for your safety or respect of the military from me (and MANY patriots, I suspect) if you don't do your job NOW!! If this clown show is allowed to continue another day, there will be no more support for Trump or the military, and you will be complicit in the crime. I'm fucking furious right now, and I think I speak for millions! No more breadcrumbs, no more 'holding the line', no more 'NCSWIC', no more carrot dangling!! Do your damn job!!
12:53 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 March, 05:50
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Boooo hooo hooo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
27 March, 04:53
YOU WILL BE SUPRISED, BUT AMERICAN MILITARY ACTUALLY PRECISEDLY FOLLOWING YOUR ENTIRE WRONG MILITARY DOCTRINE 😁😁😁

THEY PROTECT YOU , AMERICAN CITIZEN BEFORE YOU, BOTH DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN ENEMY OF IV.NAZI REICH ...
https://www.thesoldierspro...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 March, 04:50
You can go down to your local military base or national guard with a small group of people and demand stuff happen which would be the proper way of doing this and if everybody in every state in every county did this something surely should happen.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 March, 01:54
Everybody that has woken up is tired we can't do any good with MSM up and running makes it hard people have been brainwashed he'll I was. Thankful woke I too wish it would end family keeps laughing at me saying you been saying this for three years nothing is going to happen. I stopped sharing because nobody believes it until everyone see's it.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 March, 01:52 (E)
PEACE. Righteous anger is good when properly placed. These events will continue. They will wax worse. GOD is the one in control ALWAYS. We were warned of FF events rising. It's better to place that anger into prayer. Our military is not to blame and neither is our first responders. There is no "Minority Report" crystal ball. People live and die. For those at this Christian school, they felt NOTHING. God takes away the sting of death for His children. He will remove them in the blink of an eye and carry them to Heaven. They won't remember why.

We are all in this together. Focus on JESUS in the storm. You can't make it through to the end without Him.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 March, 01:17
Most of the military is just as corrupt as the govt that controls them. Its kinda obvious with all the proof of corruption out there and not a peep from the military for years now. Dont think for a dam minute they wont drag this out until our generation is dead and forgotten so they can continue. All the distractions from Q, Trump and all others just to pacify the ppl from exercising our real power. If some mysterious force pops in and saves us i will eat shit and fart fairy dust. FUCKIN SICK OF BEING PLAYED, LIFES TOO SHORT FOR THIS SHIT.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 March, 05:48 (E)
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Boooo hooo hoo you sound like either a shill r a cry baby. You really have no fucking clue what's going on. Quit crying nevermind I saw your pick this motherfucker is a FBI agent.....hahah

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 March, 05:54
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Feels like the train has left the station. At least a couple million armed patriots ready and available to take back our country yet here we are waiting for others to do the job. This won't end well for any of us. Sad.