Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
27 March, 12:53
This is being reposted all over...

Military, STEP. THE FUCK. UP!!!!!!
You take an oath to protect Americans against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic!! We ALL know you are fully aware of all of the evil and fraud that has taken place for decades. Fucking fix it!! Never again will there be another "Thank you for your service" or prayers for your safety or respect of the military from me (and MANY patriots, I suspect) if you don't do your job NOW!! If this clown show is allowed to continue another day, there will be no more support for Trump or the military, and you will be complicit in the crime. I'm fucking furious right now, and I think I speak for millions! No more breadcrumbs, no more 'holding the line', no more 'NCSWIC', no more carrot dangling!! Do your damn job!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
Most of the military is just as corrupt as the govt that controls them. Its kinda obvious with all the proof of corruption out there and not a peep from the military for years now. Dont think for a dam minute they wont drag this out until our generation is dead and forgotten so they can continue. All the distractions from Q, Trump and all others just to pacify the ppl from exercising our real power. If some mysterious force pops in and saves us i will eat shit and fart fairy dust. FUCKIN SICK OF BEING PLAYED, LIFES TOO SHORT FOR THIS SHIT.
01:17 PM - Mar 27, 2023
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 March, 05:54
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Feels like the train has left the station. At least a couple million armed patriots ready and available to take back our country yet here we are waiting for others to do the job. This won't end well for any of us. Sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 March, 05:59
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It is sad that we let it get so bad.hang in there is all i can say.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 March, 05:48 (E)
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Boooo hooo hoo you sound like either a shill r a cry baby. You really have no fucking clue what's going on. Quit crying nevermind I saw your pick this motherfucker is a FBI agent.....hahah

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 March, 05:55
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Just go on being distracted mr know it all.