Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
27 March, 12:53
This is being reposted all over...

Military, STEP. THE FUCK. UP!!!!!!
You take an oath to protect Americans against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic!! We ALL know you are fully aware of all of the evil and fraud that has taken place for decades. Fucking fix it!! Never again will there be another "Thank you for your service" or prayers for your safety or respect of the military from me (and MANY patriots, I suspect) if you don't do your job NOW!! If this clown show is allowed to continue another day, there will be no more support for Trump or the military, and you will be complicit in the crime. I'm fucking furious right now, and I think I speak for millions! No more breadcrumbs, no more 'holding the line', no more 'NCSWIC', no more carrot dangling!! Do your damn job!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
Everybody that has woken up is tired we can't do any good with MSM up and running makes it hard people have been brainwashed he'll I was. Thankful woke I too wish it would end family keeps laughing at me saying you been saying this for three years nothing is going to happen. I stopped sharing because nobody believes it until everyone see's it.
01:54 PM - Mar 27, 2023
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sneakers 359, click on at the bottom under it