Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Even if the "white hat" plan is to piss people off enough to make them stand up and act to defend their interests, you still need to stand up and defend your interests. "Trust the plan" isn't a "sit back and let others do it all for you", it is "accept your locus of responsibility and be accountable for the outcomes that you control, while having faith that others have done their utmost to play their part likewise".
09:20 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 12:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Exactly Martin, Thank you.
Being that the world is best to go to a Republic form of government, Like America, good idea to know what that is.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
26 March, 11:57
You hit the nail on the head with that comment.
We r the storm!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
26 March, 11:38

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 March, 10:47
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
% agree.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
26 March, 09:45
I still do not know one person (family, friend...) who pays attention today anymore than they did on 11/4/20 - the day after. I watched and listened to DJT lay out his plan (not a campaign speech) yesterday from WACO. He used words like "evil" and "deep state". And I tracked his plane until safely on the ground in FL. Again, not ONE person I know is tuned in and even pretends to care. PATHETIC. I so appreciate your continued fight, MG. Others here do also. Truly.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 March, 10:48
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
Keep planting....

#BlessUp