Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 March, 03:24
AI will help us realize how important humans are because we can manifest things through collective vibes.

AI can’t do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 04:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It feels like a wave passing over the Earth today... making me think, "Those that have not woken, to what we have been saying NOW, never will... Time to move on with the separate timelines."

I know we are WWG1WGA... but if folk refuse, actually deny, and refuse to look and to see, surely that is the dividing line, the water shed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Exactly right. But we should be past that point by now. The excuse for every bad thing that happened is that it's waking up the sheep. But if after 2 and a half years they're still oblivious, why do we wait? We're all suffering for nothing.
04:31 AM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 March, 09:41
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Yeah, I feel ya.

On bad days I think the same - they have been shown so much evidence now, that there is no way they can ignore it, so that means they are, in effect, chosing to support the alliance of evil.

The lines are drawn, and both sides are facing off...

I don't know who decides that we have reached the point where there will be no more of their supporters crossing over to our side, what will trigger the final move.

But it seems all we are doing is yelling back and forth - they won't convince us, we won't convince them any more.

If they have gone this far and remained on the enemy side - I am not sure how we can convince them now.

We were promised the EBS as the final proof.

However, evil has spent the last few years showing fake cgi so, I cannot see the EBS being used any longer, they will just laugh and scream, "CGI!"

I do not know what the answer is, but, I will never lay down and let evil walk on me or mine. So, here I am, every day, plugging away...😖