Doq Holliday @doqholliday
AI will help us realize how important humans are because we can manifest things through collective vibes.

AI can’t do that.
03:24 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paul Revere @PaulRevere11
29 March, 03:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My fren said to just search out God and the ai will be come christian the downfall is it might try to kill off all non christians and be very harsh on rules... just FUCKING UNPLUG FROM THIS SHIT MOAR OFTEN SOLVES IT ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 March, 01:28
Action. We can manifest things through action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
26 March, 12:35
Aloha
Fact is 😊
With No one to program Ai.
They are dead in the water.
Humans are great! If I say so myself😂

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
26 March, 09:23
Care to Elaborate!?

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
25 March, 09:13
That's a really good point and something I hadn't thought about before! TY!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 08:49
AI is only as good as its base programming... its foundational reason for being.

The left will program their bias into it.. oh, and AI cannot feel...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 March, 07:39
The conductor of an orchestra?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 07:37
WE WILL ALWAYS be more powerful than AI because of exactly this reason.
Eventually we will even learn to manipulate physical matter with our minds.
Why?
It is simple!
Because God made us with these soul powers we just have not come into them yet.

WE ARE AI without any hyperlink connections to our bodies.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 March, 06:50
NO SOUL

Mike Honcho @BertActual
25 March, 05:06
AI will be the tool that we use to enslave ourselves.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
25 March, 04:34
Who are the 17? %

DJT

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 04:14
It feels like a wave passing over the Earth today... making me think, "Those that have not woken, to what we have been saying NOW, never will... Time to move on with the separate timelines."

I know we are WWG1WGA... but if folk refuse, actually deny, and refuse to look and to see, surely that is the dividing line, the water shed?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
26 March, 04:31
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Exactly right. But we should be past that point by now. The excuse for every bad thing that happened is that it's waking up the sheep. But if after 2 and a half years they're still oblivious, why do we wait? We're all suffering for nothing.

None None @MUDD
25 March, 04:13
Presently aware of that without the input of AI...it wasn't AI that woke me up...just saying.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 March, 04:09
Presently a Pivotal Fulcrum in the Shift: a wave of souls are tuning into benevolence and gaining liberation, and others head into a manipulated synthetic reality.

2 Different Streams of Consciousness INComing... People are waking up now as the infusion of galactic energies trigger the shift. But waking up in an intellectual level to what’s going on still brings in minimal AWARENESS to ET Opposing Consciousness that derailed the planet and humanity, dug up from the roots through the galactic alignment of 2012, is now morphing into other shapes, sophistication and agendas, using 'Smart' technology & AI to lure people into a more ‘supported’, ‘comfortable’ and ‘convenient’ reality.

At the same time, there is a veritable ‘army’ of benevolence in the ether all around us, supporting the emergence of a new evolved humanity, the 5D Human. BE YOU WITHIN, radiating light from your being, follow guidance of soul, you receive support, awareness and punch holes through the 'matrix' density

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 March, 03:59
Thanks for making this important point.
Indeed, as time goes on, I think we will discover that there are many, many things that AI cannot do.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 March, 03:45
🎯🎯🎯

Only followers of this user (DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 March, 03:45

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 07:49
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Our job is to concentrate on realizing the soul power that God/Creator gave us.
Once we are fully realized we will be the most power species in God's all that is.

Look, think of this:
What if I told you that you could literally manifest any material thing?
How?
Let's think of it very simply.
Just realize that everything is energy, every thing is live, everything is part of God because God is everything.

Now visualze that all those tiny particles, billions of them for instance make up your physical Earth suit.

Visualize moving your hands together & then apart, back & forth over &over.
Every time you do that can you see all those energy particles you are moving around in between your hands with each movement?
They are there.
I understand some higher souls can manifest simply by moving each tiny tiny particle to the formation they desire them to be in.
How many tiny particles moved to make an apple say?
Can you envision moving them with your mind?
We have a long w

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 March, 09:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Since the internet began...
I thought what if I was talking to myself AND computer. Then I would get a response, thinking actually being appreciated for an idea, or positive comment.

I wondered if I was being played just so I would return again like a trained animal looking for a reward from faceless unknowns.

Those thoughts have actually been confirmed
in the past decades
at certain sites.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
25 March, 03:42
exactly.. i can think of one of my family members and they call or text me.. AI cannot do that. and this happens in this time even just yesterday