Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
25 March, 08:14
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, we break this by vining high. Do not F ing quit now, you got this. I do not know when but keep on keeping. I am alone with one woke friend. GOD CHOOSE US!!!! DO NOT TAKE THAT LIGHTLY!
YOU GOT THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
Joey, I wish I could help you, but I'm right there with you. I believe in God, my country, and my fellow citizens, but I can't muster the support I had in 2020 for T. He did a lot of great things during his time in office, but his silence is deafening and I can't ignore it. My mother died alone, locked down under his watch, and my father has multiple organ damage. His brain is fried by Pfizer. I consider it a good day if my formerly good natured and prudent dad doesn't have a violent outburst, or wander off, and wears his clothes all day.
12:50 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 March, 01:05
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
You and Joey can’t muster up support for President Trump enjoy your life of communism with pedo Joe Biden. Wake Up !

26 March, 01:07
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I'm not looking for a fight. Muster was the word I used, not Joey. Joe Biden isn't the only alternative. God Bless.

28 March, 08:54
I'm sorry about your grandmother Joey; no one deserved to be treated like that. I'm also very sorry I missed this reply. I promise I wasn't ignoring your pain. 🤗🤗🤗

26 March, 01:04
Thank you Joey. I didn't watch either. I really try not to watch or listen. The hypocrisy just makes me angry. Blaming Chyna and omitting everything else just doesn't work for me.