Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
Joey, we break this by vining high. Do not F ing quit now, you got this. I do not know when but keep on keeping. I am alone with one woke friend. GOD CHOOSE US!!!! DO NOT TAKE THAT LIGHTLY!
YOU GOT THIS!
08:14 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jodie in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
26 March, 12:50
Joey, I wish I could help you, but I'm right there with you. I believe in God, my country, and my fellow citizens, but I can't muster the support I had in 2020 for T. He did a lot of great things during his time in office, but his silence is deafening and I can't ignore it. My mother died alone, locked down under his watch, and my father has multiple organ damage. His brain is fried by Pfizer. I consider it a good day if my formerly good natured and prudent dad doesn't have a violent outburst, or wander off, and wears his clothes all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 March, 01:29
Not being strung along. The limiting factor is the lowest common denominator. We have to go through all of this because of them. Being chosen is a gift, and I find this grueling right there with you.