Law & Physics @physics171
25 March, 09:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
25 March, 09:30

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Covfefe....

The blood drinkers had way too much iron in their blood and reacted to that strain of COVID that ultimately killed them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
25 March, 09:47
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Aren't Covfefe Magnets that where inserted into Cell towers to change the frequency?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Sorry, I went off track. I believe that the 5G towers are being re-retrofitted. Even though we are well ahead of the Normies....I think we are still a few years behind.

Every telephone pole on my road has been replaced 2 times in 3 years....

We, nor the people working on the poles, have any idea why. I hope it's in our favor 🙏
11:12 PM - Mar 25, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Former [Corn Pop] Farmer, click on at the bottom under it