Law & Physics @physics171
25 March, 09:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Covfefe....

The blood drinkers had way too much iron in their blood and reacted to that strain of COVID that ultimately killed them
09:30 PM - Mar 25, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
25 March, 09:47
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Aren't Covfefe Magnets that where inserted into Cell towers to change the frequency?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 11:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yes. Now, how do we decipher Trumps Warp Speed? I get it. Most peeps don't.

They had a choice....ish. My sister desperately didn't want to take the shot but she is a career firefighter/EMT. Her career would be over. She's over the age of joining another department.

People like my sister don't understand, nor do I, fully, how Trump is going to be able to make Warp Speed right in the eyes of the public. I understand his motive from an Anon view, but I don't know how this will fare from a Patriot view.

25 March, 11:12

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Sorry, I went off track. I believe that the 5G towers are being re-retrofitted. Even though we are well ahead of the Normies....I think we are still a few years behind.

Every telephone pole on my road has been replaced 2 times in 3 years....

We, nor the people working on the poles, have any idea why. I hope it's in our favor 🙏