Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
25 March, 08:14
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, we break this by vining high. Do not F ing quit now, you got this. I do not know when but keep on keeping. I am alone with one woke friend. GOD CHOOSE US!!!! DO NOT TAKE THAT LIGHTLY!
YOU GOT THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
25 March, 08:42
The Holy Spirit in you will guide you! God chose you for a reason, do not give up. GOD WINS and it may not be from Trump. Look within Joey. The enemy would love for you to give up, DO NOT. Will pray for you tonight. You got this!

I am alone myself,,, God speed

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
I Get It...
I See It...
I Feel It...

How Can One Be Held
Hostage By Something
That Doesn't Exist?
Actually There IS No Time.
That's The Beauty...
Eternal Into Infinity
Because There IS No Ceasing Since We
Were ALL Created.

There IS A Stopping Point For Some At
The Lake Of Fire...
But We Ain't In That Group.
We Are Eternal Into Infinity
With Father God Creator YHVH AND Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah.

We Are In The Holy Season
While Experiencing
Father God's Perfect Plan
IN Father God's Perfect "Timing" Together Through Christ Jesus Amen! 💕🙏💕

We Are Truly Blessed. 💕🙏💕
10:05 PM - Mar 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
26 March, 03:28
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Well said

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 March, 10:46 (E)
"That's The Whole Ever Lovin' Point Lucille"
Jesus Came To Earth So
We Don't Have To Put Up With Lucifer's Torment Shit.

Okay...
Jesus taught us to put Jesus First IN ALL Things.
Jesus Rebukes Lucifer.
Faith. Boom. Done.

The church pulpit taught
to rebuke evil...
"I" rebuke Lucifer in Jesus Name. Jesus is the fifth ↑↑ word... not first. Been meditating, putting into action for a decade and the freedom putting Jesus first, Father God's Acknowledgement Is Beautiful.

So Through Christ Jesus There IS No Bondage, No Prison. The mind IS The battleground. Acknowledge that battle is in the mind IS three fourths of the battle won. Now ask Yeshua to handle the situation and the battle is won in the Spiritual realm and I thank and expect great things in Father God's Perfect Timing Through Christ Jesus.

💕🙏💕 Hope this makes sense. To me it is real, refreshing to see truth, truth in action. Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a reality.