Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
25 March, 08:14
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, we break this by vining high. Do not F ing quit now, you got this. I do not know when but keep on keeping. I am alone with one woke friend. GOD CHOOSE US!!!! DO NOT TAKE THAT LIGHTLY!
YOU GOT THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
25 March, 08:42
The Holy Spirit in you will guide you! God chose you for a reason, do not give up. GOD WINS and it may not be from Trump. Look within Joey. The enemy would love for you to give up, DO NOT. Will pray for you tonight. You got this!

I am alone myself,,, God speed

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Please go on! I want to listen!
09:49 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 March, 11:05
Oh wow. That’s some hard truths there. Forgive the lack of better words I still don’t understand a lot of the optics, what we are learning? some... maybe . I suppose that’s why I question it all and have melt downs in the process of trying. As much as I love Trump or think I do there is always that gut remind to look out. Wait and see is so f bomb hard.Doing that in itself is very new after being asleep for so long. Want to trust Now. Not much makes sense reading what I just wrote . I thank you for sharing. I would like to hear more...