Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashley TruthSeeker @AshleyTruthSeeker
22 March, 10:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Actually... this is about more than just money Kim. And you will all be exposed for the lying manipulators you are. All of you.
Up next is Lauren.
Then we're coming after the rest of you rogue CIA agents that have been feeding people full of bullshit over the past few years.
Fuck all of yall! I see you now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 March, 11:17
In response Ashley TruthSeeker to her Publication
I'm up next? Ooooooh let's go then! Let's see what you can find. I've been completely transparent so go ahead!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

25 March, 04:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You're right. You absolutely have been.
Define narcissist.
Sunlight IS the best disinfectant.

25 March, 04:22
Be careful how you treat people. 😉

https://www.thegatewaypund...

25 March, 07:00
Mirror that 🔥

25 March, 07:06
👍Have a nice life

25 March, 07:12
We all will 😏

25 March, 07:14
Unity. Period.

25 March, 07:15
For the record....I do not approve of the way this was done. But dayum.

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
25 March, 07:24
Wait, WTF is going on here?! Both of y'all are Fam!!!! Make me understand this.....

25 March, 07:29
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Battle for your soul girl.
It's on full display.
Kinda alarming.
Don't know how I was blind to it all these years.

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
25 March, 07:36 (E)
Battle for your soul...
I give a shit less about being on full display!
I use the bible to decode...
Strong's Concordance
Why in the entire FUCK is this argument going on between you and Lauren?
What were you blind about?
Make me understand this shit...

25 March, 07:38
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
It started with Shane. I wasn't aware you didn't know.

25 March, 07:41
We see everything. So does military. You're gonna feel like a POS soon for acting like this. I put my life on that. Tread carefully. Or don't. You never know who you're trying to hurt. You don't know me or Shane. You like gossip and hate. Dont have time anymore. Go back to your other platforms where all you hateful people hang out. This is our sacred space. 👋 BYE

25 March, 07:50
Ya'll are straight up blasphemous...I literally CAN NOT.
🤣🤣🤣 You've kinda always been the common denominator in groups in regards to drama. But yeah ok.
The military doesn't talk to your lord Shane. Why he pings in front of all tags. One ping only right? They don't see any of his shit. Lucky for them.

25 March, 07:52

Ooooh.....I completely missed that part in the word of GOD (I can say it, why can't VK?) that you're evil if you expose those with evil intentions.
Can you point me to that scripture instead of a meme?
08:03 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AshleyTruthSeeker in this post can reply
25 March, 08:06
You're too far gone. You came here to this platform YOU NEVER USE to spread hate like a high school chick. You're so far behind in learning. I'm just too tired. Sorry! You don't deserve mine or my teams time. Clean out your closet because time is about up!

25 March, 08:10
Can ya'll explain why so many people that follow ya'll and interact with ya'll regularly think they're characters from the Bible? Or having babies artificially impregnating them from VK?
I can. I sure can.
I'm here for the victims, the ones that are getting shamed, and the ones that are being deceived.
I will always be on the side of good and do the right thing.
No matter how many offend with the truth.