Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashley TruthSeeker @AshleyTruthSeeker
Actually... this is about more than just money Kim. And you will all be exposed for the lying manipulators you are. All of you.
Up next is Lauren.
Then we're coming after the rest of you rogue CIA agents that have been feeding people full of bullshit over the past few years.
Fuck all of yall! I see you now.
10:27 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AshleyTruthSeeker in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 March, 12:32
In response Ashley TruthSeeker to her Publication
Run along now, it's time for your next booster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 12:17
Wtaf๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… drama mamas in the house๐Ÿ‘€ Kim, I am a little lost on this๐Ÿค” did Shane ask for $$?๐Ÿ‘€

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
22 March, 12:44
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Apparently he's been scamming women for thousands of dollars on Twitter

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 March, 11:17
I'm up next? Ooooooh let's go then! Let's see what you can find. I've been completely transparent so go ahead!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ashley TruthSeeker @AshleyTruthSeeker
25 March, 04:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You're right. You absolutely have been.
Define narcissist.
Sunlight IS the best disinfectant.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 March, 10:57
I hope you understand that when you attack one of us you attack ALL OF US. I'd be very careful if I were you. None of us are perfect, but if anyone is undeserving of being maligned, it's Kim.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 March, 10:45
You need your fooken eyes tested

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 10:41
wow, well that's certainly unexpected.
I' m far from what you are claiming I am.
and definitely not affiliated with any agency or any one person for that matter.
I've never intentionally fed anyone bullshit - have only posted with the best of intentions but you are free to believe what you want.
i get that things are super foggy but this is misplaced anger.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 March, 08:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That troll has been a fan of yours for awhile now Kimmy!!