Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Time Travel @369travel
I have recently often wondered if this complete reversal is even possible on this earthly plane. Even if money is switched are only those that bought xrp going to be rich? What about those of us who lost everything? Will people who lost their family homes regain them? Will children suddenly forget their woke indoctrination? I am not a black piller but why wreck the front lines of the movement? Some days I feel I don't belong here anymore
03:17 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 369travel in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 March, 03:39
In response Time Travel to his Publication
No one gets left behind.

The last will be first and the first will be last.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
25 March, 04:39
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Your comment brought tears to my eyes. So many good people suffering 😢 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Time Travel @369travel
25 March, 05:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I really hope so

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 March, 03:45
Since the very beginning, we don’t even know how long ago that was, believers, the church has devolved into extreme wickedness. God has always closed off vastated churches and has raised up new churches over and over with those who did not do evil. Human nature has never improved enough for all humans to cease doing evil. Hell is still filled with all of them and they do influence people here who accept evil and do evil. Yet God has always raised a new church with a core of the good, and when Jesus was born a man that was necessary to ensure the connection between earth and Heaven. He knows what He is doing by expanding His church to the entire world, not just to a certain group. His Love is truly all we need and we can lean into Him to feel it again and again. If we truly trust Him our anxieties are calmed. There are significant reasons for our suffering and huge rewards afterwards. Peace be with you is His message to us in the storm.

Time Travel @369travel
25 March, 04:33
I know in my heart that when I can muster the courage to pretend I don't know anything and go back to doing things that get me excited I feel my vibe raise and I feel better. ZNut logistically in a war the leaders must give the troops hope and motivation which I currently am seeing none of, From our leaders, who are unidentifiable. I will keep trying to raise my vibe but we need some justice and reparations. Too many going down