Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
25 March, 01:12
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
When Q said, "now comes the pain", it appears that the pain borne by the anon is equal to the pain felt by the Cabal, if not greater in many cases.

Many of us are emotional wrecks, and I think tiny accounts like myself who just redistribute on our personal Facebooks are shouldering one hell of a burden.

I'm in my late 30s. I've been living in my mother's spare room for 3 years because I lost my job at the beginning of this.

I don't even have social security.

I would like to settle down and have a family but I'm an alien and I can't bare to spend time with normies.

It's agonising

Agonising.

The new world will be worth it but there are more days that I'm not sure if I have the will to even make it because it's been so long and no end is really in sight.

It appears as if it's going to drag out in this excruciatingly slow fashion all the way until the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I think we are being frequency attacked today.

I felt very angry and at the same time 'I'm living in a mad house' despondent today.

A post on factcheckbook about Cuban illegals coming in on a hang glider had lots of likes and laughs, so, I waded in there and flamed them...

Why should they get to go ahead of those coming in legally?

WHO do you think provides the funds to look after then, while they await processing?

If they are just released, do you think they will pay taxes and contribute?

They stopped laughing.

Today is not a good day for positive emotions, I think.

But, that's ok, we are all allowed bad days, and we are allowed to say so.

Sometimes it seems like a wave passing over the Earth, a wave of negative energy. Sometimes it is followed by a positive one.

Lets both hope that is the case.
01:56 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
25 March, 02:05
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's a lot of ups and downs fren.

Every time I'm on the up I think, wooopie, that's the last of the lows, and then I find myself back in the rut again because it's not as obvious as I thought it was and people I talk to are still in a deeply programmed state.

What can we do but shoulder the burden.

I just hope that there is a way for the sheep that made this such a burden on us to have it expressed to them, how much of a burden it actually was.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 02:15
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Sometimes letting loose is good for us, and, can shock them out of it.

Too much pressure buildup isn't good for us.

I have housework to do now - there may be some violent cleaning going on 😁