JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 10:55
Sometimes I feel like this movie is following me. This is a very rare weather event for L.A. I am actually way south of Los Angeles in a very beautiful coastal town that could be described as the Palm Beach of the west coast which is partly why we chose it and also why I have to get a job pronto. 5K per month isn't gonna pay itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 March, 11:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
5000 a month??? Wowsa that beats my 1300 a month!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:51
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Home and rental prices in CA have actually been going up even though untold numbers are fleeing. It doesn't make any sense. I don't get it. That kind of rent seems completely irrational and it probably is but it was important that we be near the ocean and somewhere sane for the unveiling.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
They have been fleeing bc of the mandates before the plandemic, same with Ny cali had a semator who head hunted to mamdate vaccines and any Dr who gave out more than 5 golden tickets(medical exemption) was investigated and "talked to"
KDKA Pittsburgh did a piece months ago on corporations buying up the majority of single family homes and making huge profits bc they set the market. But it's causing a huge uptake in homelessness too
I'm praying my bubble is strong enough to keep my house safe when the world flips ❤️
10:11 AM - Mar 25, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Keri, click on at the bottom under it