JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Sometimes I feel like this movie is following me. This is a very rare weather event for L.A. I am actually way south of Los Angeles in a very beautiful coastal town that could be described as the Palm Beach of the west coast which is partly why we chose it and also why I have to get a job pronto. 5K per month isn't gonna pay itself.
10:55 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 March, 11:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
5000 a month??? Wowsa that beats my 1300 a month!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:51
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Home and rental prices in CA have actually been going up even though untold numbers are fleeing. It doesn't make any sense. I don't get it. That kind of rent seems completely irrational and it probably is but it was important that we be near the ocean and somewhere sane for the unveiling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 March, 10:27
Lovely area..............
Prayers for your job!

Ange Love @LoveM
23 March, 10:27
TS 22:55

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:55
In response Ange Love to her Publication
RR comes up in 18 Delta's that habben in 5 minutes.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 March, 09:24
We just got done watching a tv show about 'Mega Disasters', a show speculating about natural disasters (still to happen), and their effects on current human civilization.

Everything from Yellowstone, to San Andreas, tsunamis etc. and including, LA being hit by a tornado storm...

As they have earthquake generators, and weather control... well... not hard to see the logical conclusion of that thought.

I speculate that if China wants to control America it also has to control the ports...

It has already damaged those in the NW using its BLM/Antifa operatives... LA is too sprawling, for this tactic, so using their weather weapon is the next best thing.

5K a month - did you buy a property with land? (Time for horses, goats, chickens? 😁)

Hope you find work soon.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 March, 12:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I'm of the opinion that the bad actors no longer have any control of the weather. I sense that White Hats are in complete control of this operation now. Here's what buying here looks like. We can all chip in on this tiny lot that features...
0 Bedrooms
0.0 Baths
Maybe we can pitch a tent.

Attention themaestro

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
23 March, 09:18
You'll be fine

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
23 March, 09:20
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
If not

Tell the weather I AM COMING
THEY WILL KNOW

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 09:08
Nana heard about this yesterday too.
I didn't have time to check, but I wondered if this had EVER happened before.
[they] just keep messing with our weather.

This affects people, real people real homes and families.

Geez hun, 5k per month is so much that it should be fiction!
Idk how ppl can EVEN handle living costs like that. I can't imagine all that many jobs that would pay enough to support that.

No damn wonder there are so many homeless ppl in California.

5k here would mean you were renting a 10k sq ft mansion or estate or something.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 March, 12:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Many of us that were living in SF Bay, NYC... were spending upwards of 90% of our income on rent or mortgage payments. It was a game. Unless you came into money or inherited property there was no way to afford your own home. I know bankers from LA that came to SF and left because they couldn't afford it. Not sustainable. Service industry people have to commute in from greater distances, artists leave, and the whole reason we loved these places was because of the artists. It all collapsed on itself.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 March, 12:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe we can all go in on this until Anon Island is open for business. And yes, this is an empty lot here and, yes, it costs 47 million dollars or- as I prefer to say- 470 $100,000's.