SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
😎 Does this look like a "Q" to you?

(Can't do a poll with a picture on AU yet, so please "like" if yes...)
09:28 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
24 March, 09:42
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Two, at least, already know what this image is. Yes, the "G" in "George" from "George" magazine. I was trying to get you all to look at it as just an image, without knowing what it was, to find out if you could see the "Q" in it. (Some who are very familiar with the mag would see the "G" right away. Was trying to isolate just that portion. But I suppose my experiment is now done. Oh well. I tried. Thanks to those who played along with a "like" for yes. ;) )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 March, 09:37
Mmmmmm, is it supposed to? It looks more like a capital G, on its side, to me. Am I missing something? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 09:36
Now, literally, hold a mirror up to it and look at the mirrored image. Looks even more like a "Q," with the vertical line on the right, yes?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 March, 09:36
No, it looks like a G as in George.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 March, 09:29
2x