Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 01:33
VK on Twitter - 1:19am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Kim, you ever watch or read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
09:11 AM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 March, 02:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I have and own it. LOL the secret to the universe is 42. Have a great day and thanks for all of the fish. I found it hilarious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 03:00
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
42 and the Dolphins are the best parts!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 09:45
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I have not.
Guessing I should though?!

24 March, 10:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
YES!!!
There's a scene where one of the characters takes our main character through a tour of a fake holographic solar system and over to a remade copy of earth they built down to every tiny detail after the bogarts blew up the original one. Seemed like a great reset, no one had a clue an explosion occurred or that they died and were remade with those memories wiped it was all bussiness as usual...more of those little truth nuggies scattered in I think.