Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
STOP with the FEAR MONGERING and LOW VIBE BS
Seriously - CHEM TRAILS AND 5G ????
Have we not learned anything?
Do you have any idea what you are posting?
- You may read or watch a video from a person who is paid to put it out there?.... look into it yourself -
-For example the CHEM TRAILS since approx. 2015 were reversed to release crystalinne and organite and other healing substances.
CLEAN AIR AND WATER....
-There are certain plants and flowers that will tell you this reversal is happening... Butterflies and Birds are another sign - how about Dandelions- you are starting to see them again and they are extremely healthy for you.
-5G - maybe the original intent was evil but do you think Trump and the White Hats would allow for this kind of damage? REVERSAL !
Has anyone stop to think that maybe its being used for FREE ENERGY/ TESLA TEC.. the Southern WALL was built to bounce off FREE ENERGY to all... TESLA STYLE... via 5G.
07:38 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Carol Ann @colors
24 March, 08:17 (E)
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Nope not buying it Elle they are blocking the sun no matter which way you spin it ...how about the chemtrails the ships do in the ocean ...are them good also? Have you looked into weather modification an manipulation much?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 March, 09:56
In response Carol Ann to her Publication
YES - I did extensive research - They are not blocking the sun - so here is the twist - the real sun has been blocked for years - so they re slowly allowing it to reveal itself. The real crystalline sun is behind it - Don't you want to be set free?-- Don't you want to know the truth?... What they are doing is creating a NET to catch the EVIL ... the evil can not survive with clean air and water...I have been researching and doing the work for years. EVERYTHING WE WERE EVER TOLD WAS A LIE - and there is a whole lot of lying being shown to the TRUTHERS...discern for yourself - if you are not "buying the info" then it's not for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 March, 08:07
Until I see proof actual proof they are still chemkilltrails. Period.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 March, 10:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I am not being mean when I say this - but you are thinking with the left brain - Get to the RIGHT and you will SEE clearly - If you need evidence then do the work - you will be guided to the right information once you commit in wanting to learn the TRUTH ...... I can lay out all the proof in the world and people will still have their minds made up. The good news is - You get to pick your own timeline and I see its not the same one I am on. Remember the TRUTH will set you free! Remember the TRUTH Movement has been 90%++ Infiltrated so be careful where you get the info from.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 March, 08:04
Where is the sauce they changed it, and why don't they just get their asses all out of God's skies. lol

Carol Ann @colors
24 March, 08:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes lets hear it I want to know that also!