Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 March, 07:38
STOP with the FEAR MONGERING and LOW VIBE BS
Seriously - CHEM TRAILS AND 5G ????
Have we not learned anything?
Do you have any idea what you are posting?
- You may read or watch a video from a person who is paid to put it out there?.... look into it yourself -
-For example the CHEM TRAILS since approx. 2015 were reversed to release crystalinne and organite and other healing substances.
CLEAN AIR AND WATER....
-There are certain plants and flowers that will tell you this reversal is happening... Butterflies and Birds are another sign - how about Dandelions- you are starting to see them again and they are extremely healthy for you.
-5G - maybe the original intent was evil but do you think Trump and the White Hats would allow for this kind of damage? REVERSAL !
Has anyone stop to think that maybe its being used for FREE ENERGY/ TESLA TEC.. the Southern WALL was built to bounce off FREE ENERGY to all... TESLA STYLE... via 5G.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Until I see proof actual proof they are still chemkilltrails. Period.
08:07 AM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 March, 10:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I am not being mean when I say this - but you are thinking with the left brain - Get to the RIGHT and you will SEE clearly - If you need evidence then do the work - you will be guided to the right information once you commit in wanting to learn the TRUTH ...... I can lay out all the proof in the world and people will still have their minds made up. The good news is - You get to pick your own timeline and I see its not the same one I am on. Remember the TRUTH will set you free! Remember the TRUTH Movement has been 90%++ Infiltrated so be careful where you get the info from.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 10:05
Nah see that is not gonna cut it, seeing statistics will.

24 March, 10:06
Been at this too long to just take that answer. Have a great day.