Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
UPDATE: πŸ’›

My mom's eyebrows raised when I said I was her daughter in her ear, the nurse said tonight, but she is non verbal now. And having breathing apnea.

I told her I love her and that we all love her and to go walk with Jesus.

Nurse thanked me for saying this to her, and said she wished more relatives did this with their loved ones.

I told my mom to go with Jesus and have a celebration with all the relatives on the other side, that everyone was safe, healthy and she didn't have to worry about anything any more, just to go with God.

Nurse said next 24-48 hours.

We are READY and soon my mom will be!

TY all for the prayers and kind thoughts! You all have been so gracious with us!
10:11 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 March, 08:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My heart and prayers are with you. πŸ™πŸ»Just went through this a couple of years ago. Your attitude is an inspiration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
23 March, 11:22
Kris, you and your momma have my love & prayers! I just went through the same thing with my beautiful momma the first week of March this year. *sighs* I miss her so very much, but I told her the same thing... that we would all be fine & not to worry anymore. She spent her whole life taking care of others, mainly us kids & a few grandkids, and Daddy, of course! She'd been with him since she was 15 & was so lost without him (he died suddenly in May 2021). We told her to go be with Daddy & with Jesus & we'd all meet her there later! After saying all of that, she literally took one more breath & passed. It's almost like they need that "permission" to let go. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make this about me instead of you & your momma!! It's just my way of letting you know that I empathize. My heart rejoices for your mom, but at the same time it breaks for you. No matter how ready we think we are, the loss is profound. *sighs* If you ever need to talk, or vent, or just cry, I'll be here. ❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 10:59
I love you and sending prayers πŸ™
God bless you Kris and may your mom be at peace and be comforted beyond measure.

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
23 March, 10:56
πŸ™πŸ™Bless You πŸ™

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 March, 10:43
She is going home and you will definitely see her again..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 March, 10:43
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 March, 10:38
❀❀❀ I can't wait to meet her on the other side.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
23 March, 10:34
Praying for a peaceful transition.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
23 March, 10:30
Sorry I didn’t see this sooner my Fren! Praying for you and family! Your right! We all family on the other side! πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈ

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 March, 10:25
Amen Kris. Giving them liberty to move on up to God…blessings all the way around. Best send off for a life well lived.
Praying for peace & love for your family.
πŸ™

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 March, 10:21
πŸ’œ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 March, 10:21
My Heart is With You All!
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
23 March, 10:20
Prayers and hugs to you all. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ» Praying for peace and wonderful memories to help guide you.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 March, 10:16
Prayers for you all πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 March, 10:13
Praying for all involved.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 March, 10:12
πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™