Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 March, 07:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
I'll tell you what Kim, you and I conversed many, many, times. And after the Midterms, I completely fell off and doubted everything. But, it is so obvious now that the plan is real. I remember you from the Twitter days, when somebody said that you should work for the NSA because of your decodes. I don't know if that happened, but it is also plainly obvious that you are a player in this movement. So I am back in, Full Tilt. May God Bless Us All. 🙏
09:23 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 09:45
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
lol - i did not apply.
just riding this rollercoaster like everyone else here
glad to hear you're back in. i have no information other than what we all take in here and on other platforms, but i have a really good feeling about this year! just have to take it day by day.
thanks for the message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 March, 11:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
👍