Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
24 March, 09:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
People are amazing! The ERA of mankind starts now! 4 the people, by the people! FREEDOM and TRUTH https://youtube.com/shorts... via YouTube

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 March, 12:07
It is up to all of us at anon up to increase or vibe through our Collective consciousness it is the power of all of us united is the greatest power this world has ever known.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 March, 11:30
I love Wyatt. He's such a cool dude. lol

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
23 March, 10:44
Never give up, never give in.
✨🕊✨

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 09:37 (E)
Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
23 March, 10:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙌🏻

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 March, 09:23
I'll tell you what Kim, you and I conversed many, many, times. And after the Midterms, I completely fell off and doubted everything. But, it is so obvious now that the plan is real. I remember you from the Twitter days, when somebody said that you should work for the NSA because of your decodes. I don't know if that happened, but it is also plainly obvious that you are a player in this movement. So I am back in, Full Tilt. May God Bless Us All. 🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 09:45
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
lol - i did not apply.
just riding this rollercoaster like everyone else here
glad to hear you're back in. i have no information other than what we all take in here and on other platforms, but i have a really good feeling about this year! just have to take it day by day.
thanks for the message.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 March, 09:06
Beyond politics. 🙌❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 08:59
Constant big take away is that we need to continue to raise our vibration higher, out of the range where these parasites can affect us.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 08:54 (E)
I absolutely love Wyatt. Always throwing out big truth bombs.... i started following him wayyyyy back in the early Twitter days up until I was suspended Jan. 2021. He was always getting shut down - like daily so I had to constantly re-find and re-follow (like Phae 😄). He throws a lot of big "think/research" bombs out there (imho)💖

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 March, 08:48 (E)
QNN
ANOnS R THE NEWS NOW

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
23 March, 08:43
Love Waytt and his reasoning. Well said, clear and concise. They have now upgraded the attack tools, food supply, air/ water quality to weaken us. Pharma is now fully deployed along with 5G microwaves, nano tech., etc.
We have to be getting close on the numbers to move forward.🙏
We are stronger, the light and truth is from within and when confronted, resist/fight, non compliance. Together we are strong.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 March, 08:43
In Yeshua's name... Amein 🙏

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 March, 07:50
HUGE key.
Understanding how the Matrix works, doing the spiritual work needed, and how to "fight" the Matrix reduces fear

fear and doubt can stop you, especially if you believe in coincidence; there is no such thing as coincidence.
-Fear, doubt, and other similar emotions exist largely because you do not yet know yourself well enough. As you know yourself, you begin to know where you end, and others begin. This helps maintain individuality within connection.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 March, 07:48

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 07:43
Love this...!!! Our light comes from HIM...and I feel so blessed to be here at this time and doing his work and sharing his light...Amen!🙏