Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

22 March, 10:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
thanks, Mandy.
appreciate the kind words.
I hope we can meet, too, and many others! :)
again, I think drama is a waste of time and energy but this effects many and I've been shown so needed to speak up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 March, 11:36
Every person you meet is a gift presented to you by God. They help you become AWARE of the feelings that you are supporting as real and carrying within your heart and mind. They are here to show us an external picture of our internal condition. They are here to help us awaken into forgiveness, compassion and grace.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 March, 02:57
So well said Mandy! Thx

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
22 March, 10:34
I've been in Jamaica 🇯🇲 for over a week, and the tide here has turned. Locals loved obummer, but they hate biden. They want America to stand up!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 March, 02:55
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
Thx for the good news. It’s always good to hear the temp in other areas!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 March, 10:30
Very well stated Mandy 🙏❤🙏

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 March, 09:57
Exactly! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 March, 06:52
Thank you for this; very well said! Blessings to you!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 March, 03:52
UNITY IN MULTIPLICITY

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 March, 03:20
Very well said

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 03:16
All good points Mandy, love how you can explain things with ease. I stay away from the drama like Kim said, it's negativity which drains me. Hope we do get to meet so many here someday & talk in person for real!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 March, 12:26
If we are all individually fragments of God…it wouldn’t make sense for HIM to but trillions of identical copies of a particular facet of HIMself on Earth because we are NOT intended to be sufficient unto ourselves. We are to appreciate the collective & even more than that, LOVE the Creator of all things, wherein we find in everything reflections of HIM.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 12:21

The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 March, 11:36
Great comment and further proof there are very few NPC's who congregate here 😃

22 March, 11:34
Totally agree.
Respect your opinion and appreciate you adding.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
22 March, 11:16
Thanks Mandy and Kim @kimrunner

Somehow posts with the perfect message appears at the perfect time 🥰