Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 09:28
Personally, I'm not a fan of the term "Energy Update" but the info here is good so sharing anyway...most notable is Pluto moving into Aquarius which hasn't happened since 1777 (right after #1776 ...catch my drift :)

I've added a bit more in the thread in addition to the video...

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
Thank you for sharing 🙏 I’m still learning myself, but my friend Melanie knows her stuff & has a depth of knowledge on this subject. Here’s her recent post on the subject and she has broken down Pluto in Aquarius in these sections;
-History Clues
-The Shadows
-Delete the Élite
-Beyond the Ages (Grand Precessional Cross)

I hope the added post has some helpful info on the subject and what to be aware of, and how and where it may effect us in our lives, both on the micro & macro levels… & again the significance of We the People in the years 2023 & 2024 keep showing themselves. It’s written in the stars ✨

Power to the People Pluto in Aquarius for 20+
By Melanie Dufty
This shift is progressing humanity in themes of freedom, egalitarianism, futuristic development and 'one tribe'...

Instagram melanie_dufty
10:11 AM - Mar 21, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NJoy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 March, 11:56
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
TY for sharing, both of you!!!đź’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 March, 10:18
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Awesome!
Thanks for adding.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
21 March, 10:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for your hard work, sharing your wonderful posts with us all, and giving people like me a chance to connect & share.
Much love ❤️🙏