Kim Runner @kimrunner
Personally, I'm not a fan of the term "Energy Update" but the info here is good so sharing anyway...most notable is Pluto moving into Aquarius which hasn't happened since 1777 (right after #1776 ...catch my drift :)

I've added a bit more in the thread in addition to the video...

1/2
09:28 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
22 March, 10:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
👐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 March, 10:53
This time period is why the DS and NASA wanted to take away Pluto's planet status a few years ago. It failed and now we have the 1776 cycle they feared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
21 March, 10:11
Thank you for sharing 🙏 I’m still learning myself, but my friend Melanie knows her stuff & has a depth of knowledge on this subject. Here’s her recent post on the subject and she has broken down Pluto in Aquarius in these sections;
-History Clues
-The Shadows
-Delete the Élite
-Beyond the Ages (Grand Precessional Cross)

I hope the added post has some helpful info on the subject and what to be aware of, and how and where it may effect us in our lives, both on the micro & macro levels… & again the significance of We the People in the years 2023 & 2024 keep showing themselves. It’s written in the stars ✨

Power to the People Pluto in Aquarius for 20+
By Melanie Dufty
This shift is progressing humanity in themes of freedom, egalitarianism, futuristic development and 'one tribe'...

Instagram melanie_dufty

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 March, 10:18
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Awesome!
Thanks for adding.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 March, 11:56
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
TY for sharing, both of you!!!💛

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 March, 09:46
Thanks for this. I’ve been hearing about “1777” since the beginning of the year…it’s a very big deal energy wise. I follow this one from England she’s excellent also on Insta is Danielle Paige (a trumper)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 March, 09:46
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 March, 09:25
https://youtu.be/kjxSCAals... Age of Aquarius ;)
The 5th Dimension Age of Aquarius 1969 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kjxSCAalsBE

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 March, 12:27
I love springtime, yet we are going into autumn here…I may consider going to Ibiza for a couple of months to escape the winter 😎

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 March, 10:41
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Heading there in late August! Love it there.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 09:28
Pluto in Aquarius ^^

2/2

some one special to some @godrus
21 March, 08:35
1781 was also when [they] stole our Country and created Washington DC and crazy amendments via a lame out-of-session congress.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 March, 05:28
Hi Kim! You were in my dream last night, we were with a bunch of people getting ready to go somewhere. You were one of the organizers. I called you ‘Kimrunner’, and then told myself, why are you calling her kimrunner her name is just Kim!! lol! My dreams have been so wild and vivid lately.