Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 03:52
Remember this re: VK

“Paint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 March, 06:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He has made one contradiction: he said “ what is a bank in 2023”. XRPs function is to be a bridge for BANK transactions.

How does that work if there are no banks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 March, 05:04 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
XRP is the bridge to EVERYTHING not banks.

BUSINESS-
ISO20022 compliant “crypto” ie digital assets can make a purchase in Timbuktu on the other side of the world by using a compliant crypto to purchase XRP and Timbuktu would cash it out to what they please.

INDIVIDUAL-
ISO20022 stellar blockchain will be used to make payments/ purchases.

This is my ruff understanding of which I am sure many people could correct somewhere.

But seriously…in my opinion, in short order we will all be saying, “what are banks?”

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 March, 08:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That’s a level of understanding I did not possess. Thank you, looks like I have more research to do.😜

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Governments, business, organizations all will use XRP. Got a heavy lift…that’s XRP.

Stellar & XLM are the people’s network and will probably be the one people most interact with. As it is believed there will be a buy back of individual owned XRP reserving it for “industrial” use so to speak. Time will tell what plans they have for it.
11:23 PM - Mar 20, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it